Celebrating 3 years worth of accomplishments!
iFLY Downunder (Syndey West) celebrated its 3rd Birthday on Wednesday, April 26th, with a big list of achievements, not the least of which is being Australia’s FIRST indoor skydiving centre!
Since taking off, iFLY Downunder has:
- Flown hundreds of flyers of different abilities; including minor disabilities right to amputees and quadriplegics
- Used over 200k earplugs
- Holds 1 x Guinness World Record Title for Most head spins in a wind tunnel in one minute; with iFLY Chief Instructor Kurmet Jaadla now holding the records of 54 in one minute
- Won the Concierge Industry Award: New Service Provider of the Year 2014
- Been the location for a Japanese Electronic Manufacturer commercial
- Trained more than 50 Junior iFLYER superheroes
- Given over 100,000 unique visitors the dream of flight
- Team iFLY Downunder placed 9th in the world in the 2 WAY Dynamic during the World Cup, Poland
- Hosted the 1st, 2nd, and this August will be hosting the 3rd, Australian Indoor Skydiving Championships
We look forward to sharing the dream of flying with even more in the coming years!
Here’s to another AMAZING year at iFLY Downunder!